Popular Posts

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Updates and mission statement

I have updated the post for LEGO 6830 to better reflect my desire to make this blog fun to read and look at. 


This is a passion project of mine which is nearing the end of its early stages, but I will update old posts as I have the time and equipment to do so.  Consider these blog posts to be living blog posts, I may not always note changes, but I do hope that any changes I make will improve your experience.

I also wish to express my apologies to the regulars, as I will be missing my weekly posting.  This week has held some surprises for me, various family issues arose and I am currently tied up at the moment with the spontaneous happenings of life.

Lego 6770 is currently written, but lacking in photos.  It will go live sometime next week.


Declaration of purpose: It is my desire to bring the Futuron enthusiasts a central hub that goes beyond the statistics of Lego Futuron and instead, provide a lively discourse on the theme.  I will be expanding outward into the other Space themes eventually, but, each theme post will help to focus the conversation.  I am a lifetime Futuron enthusiast and I spent a good chunk of my childhood perusing the old scraps of brochures.  Last year marked my shift from admirer to collector.

Please feel free to link to your own Futuron creations in this post, and if you have remakes of sets from the existing lineup, attaching those to the appropriate posts would deeply broaden the utility of this blog for readers in ways that I could never hope to accomplish on my own. 

I hope this blog has been as fun for all of you as it has been for me, I wasn't sure what I was undertaking when I started, but now it's something I look forward to each week.

Until next time, Cure-all Pill

No comments: