Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Classic Space Fly in at Brickfest 2007

Hey all, I'm taking a long time on this last Futuron set, so while I'm busy with that, look what I found.

Lego Space on display.  This is everything for Space through 1998 excluding the Aquazone sets  If you're not sure why I mentioned Aquazone in the same breath as space, you will have to wait for me to explain myself, or google it now. Aside from that this thing is incredible.

Here's most of Futuron and Space police and M-Tron, but you can follow the link and prepare to be distracted for ten minutes...at least.




I'm beginning to realize how herculean this blog could be in the long term.

I'm slow on this last Futuron set, because I'm not yet prepared to tackle another full theme and 6990 is big.  So please be patient, and enjoy this little diversion.

Sincerely, Cureallpill

No comments: